The two post lift accounts for almost 85% of vehicle lift sales.
It is the lift of choice by professonials due to its ease of use, easy installation,
flexibility and its ability to be moved when a shop layout needs to be rearranged.
Two post lifts can easily be taken with when a business is relocated.
All Accu-turn two post lift models are clear floor - drive through as opposed
to drive over - floor plate models. Clear floor models
increase freedom of movement under the car, nothing to trip over, jacks and service equipment
easily roll under the vehicle for servicing. 2A10 and 2A10X two post lifts have Asymmetric ( Off-set ) Columns.
Contact is made on the vehicles
frame or undercarriage. Access to the entire bottom of the vehicle is almost
unobstructed and allows for a wide variety of under car service; engine service, transmission service,
exhaust and muffler service, tire and wheel service, oil and lube.
Key features of the 2A10 / 2A10X Two Post Car Lift:
- Asymmetric columns.
- Direct pull lifting with closed-loop hydraulic system.
- Dual safety release system.
- Powder-coated finish.
- Features low-profile arms - 3 1⁄4”.
Two Post Car Lift Optional Accessories:
- FD070606 Screw type adapter kit, Set of 4 with rubber pads and hardware.
- FD070607 Slip on 6” truck type extensions, Set of 4 with rubber pads and hardware.
- FD106605 DP Stack pad weldment, Set of 4 with rubber pads and hardware.
- FD994105 Rubber pad inserts, Set of 4 with hardware.
- FD995550 6” Stack pad adapters.
- FD995560 3” Stack pad adapters.
- FD996220 1.5” Stack pad adapters.